In Challenge games you choose how you play.
One of your choices is to Fold, or cash-out.
Why would I Fold?
All tickets have a value based on the ticket’s current chance of winning the game.
- fluctuate - as market opinion about the outcomes change
- increase - when they survive an event
- are wiped out - if the ticket is knocked out
Folding lets you 'cash-out' tickets that you think won't survive the next event, as tickets don't survive are worth nothing!
Steps to Follow
- Click the outcome to see The Bank’s offer
- Click the cash-out option
- Confirm your cash-out decision
When you cash-out an outcome:
- All of your tickets on that outcome are cashed out
- The Bank’s cash-out offer is immediately added to your wallet
- The Bank becomes the new ticket owner
- The Bank immediately puts the ticket up for resale
Play Swopstakes now!