SWOPSTAKES FREE TO PLAY PROMOTION
- NSW Permit Number LTPM/19/04237
Six Faces Pty Ltd 19 Garvan Road, Heathcote, NSW, 2233
Start Date: 14/03/2019 End Date: 08/09/2019
Eligible Participants ("Entrants")
Entry is open to Australian residents (excluding residents of South Australia & ACT) aged 18+ who register via the swopstakes.com website.
Excluded Persons are not eligible to participate in this Promotion, or to receive any prize or benefit. “Excluded Persons” means any person identified as:
- a minor (a person not aged 18+)
- not residing in Australia
- a resident of South Australia or the Australian Capital Territory
- a person who entered contrary to the conditions regarding the number of entries (refer below)
If a person is identified as, or suspected of, being an Excluded Person, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the person to take any further part in the Promotion, or receive any Prize or benefit.
The Promoter will notify any relevant regulator accordingly where required by law to do so.
The Promoter is entitled to require that Entrants provide proof they are not an Excluded Person prior to making any prize payments.
How to Enter
Entrants can join the Promotion by going to the swopstakes.com website and entering their e-mail address and password.
Entrants are required to verify their email address to complete the join process.
Number of Entries
Entrants may only register to join the Promotion once per person.
We reserve the right to void any entry where a person has used a temporary email, an invalid email, an email belonging to another individual, or any combination of emails, in order to enter more than once.
Conduct of Prize Draw
- On each Competition Day each Entrant will be offered a total of 50 free PlayChips per Sweepstake game.
- The 50 PlayChips are awarded to the Entrant at the time they first view a new Sweepstakes game.
- The Promoter may from time to time during the Promotion, at its sole discretion, offer Entrants bonus PlayChips e.g. for the early purchase of tickets, for surviving a specific event in the game. These offers will be communicated by via the Swopstakes website.
- PlayChips can be used by the Entrant to purchase tickets in any or all of the available Sweepstake games.
- Tickets in a Sweepstake game will contain selections in each of the nominated events over which that Sweepstake game will be conducted.
- The pool of tickets in a Sweepstake game will contain one ticket for every possible combination of selections. No two tickets in the Sweepstake game will be the same.
- After each event is officially resulted, all of the tickets that contain the winning selection survive to the next nominated event; all other tickets are eliminated from the Sweepstake game.
- The Major Prize in the Sweepstake game is won by the Entrant holding the ticket that contained the winner in each and every one of the nominated events.
- In a Sweepstake game where the Major Prize is won, Entrants with tickets that survived the next most number of events will win a Consolation Prize of 500 PlayChips. These PlayChips can be used to purchase additional tickets in any future Sweepstake game.
- In a Sweepstake game where the Major Prize is not won, Entrants with tickets that survived the next most number of events will all win a Consolation Prize of 500 PlayChips. These PlayChips can be used to purchase additional tickets in any future Sweepstake game.
- In addition to Point 10, if the Major Prize in a Sweepstake game is not won, the prize for that Sweepstake game will jackpot to the next Sweepstake game in that same racing code or sport, up until the final week of the Promotion. That is, a racing prize will jackpot to the next racing game; an AFL prize will jackpot to the next AFL game, an NRL prize will jackpot to the next NRL game, etc.
- Where no Entrant holds a winning ticket in Sweepstake games conducted in the final week of the Promotion, the prize for that Sweepstake game will jackpot to the next Sweepstake game, irrespective of the racing code or sport.
- Where no Entrant holds a winning ticket in the final Sweepstake game, conducted on 8 September 2019, the Major Prize will be split equally amongst the Consolation Prize winners in that same game.
- At the conclusion of the Promotion all PlayChip balances for all Entrants will expire. Any unused PlayChips will be removed the Entrant.
Competition Days & Prizes
The Competition Days and Sweepstake games will be advertised via the Swopstakes website at swopstakes.com.
The total minimum value of the Major Prizes during each week of the competition will be $600 cash.
The weekly value of the Major Prizes may be higher if there is a jackpot amount from a previous Sweepstake game.
Notification of Prize Winners
- The Winner(s) will be published on the swopstakes.com site within one hour of the completion of each Sweepstake.
- Additionally, winners will be personally notified via personal in-app messaging on swopstakes.com, within one hour of the completion of each competition.
In the event, that for any reason whatsoever, a Winner does not accept a Prize (including if the Promoter is not able to contact the Winner) by 11.59pm (Sydney time) on 30 September 2019, or if the Winner is determined to not be an Eligible Participant or to not be entitled to the prize pursuant to these Conditions of Entry, the prize will be forfeited.