The Daily Dog Jackpot series runs for six games - one game every night of the week from Monday to Saturday.
Players can win a Grand Prize of up to $5,000 cash in every game, with consolation prizes also paid to runners up.
If the Grand Prize isn't won, it will jackpot to the next game in the series.
The prize pool in final game of the series on Saturday must be fully paid out.
How does it work?
The Daily Dog Jackpot series runs for six days, starting on Monday night.
If a Game is WON
Swopstakes is a game of survival. To win a Grand Prize you need to hold that 1 ticket in the game that survives the result of every event.
If the Grand Prize is won in any Game in the series:
- The player holding the winning ticket - the ticket that survived every event - is paid the Grand Prize Pool.
- The runners-up - the players holding the tickets that survived the next highest number of events - will share the Consolation Prize Pool.
If a Game is NOT WON
If the Grand Prize is not won in Games 1 to 5 in the series:
- The Consolation Prize Pool is shared by the runners-up - the players holding the tickets that survived the highest number of events. This is paid as an immediate cash prize.
- The value of Grand Prize Pool is also shared by runners-up. This value is held in the player's Jackpot Wallet. The value is used to automatically buy tickets for the player in the next game in the series.
If the Grand Prize is not won in Game 6 in the series:
- The Total Prize Pool is shared by the runners-up i.e. the Grand Prize Pool plus the Consolation Prize Pool. This is paid as an immediate cash prize.
- How to Play Swopstakes
- Buy tickets from the Pool
- Cash-out tickets before you're knocked out
- Swop your tickets to improve your chances
- Swopstakes Betting Rules 2020 (V1.4)
Take me back to Swopstakes